Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Michael Cohen: There will never be a peaceful transition of power if Trump loses - YouTube

Even if results were 75% for Biden on election night in every state, Trump will refuse to leave the White House.

EdEarl 8 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That will never happen as Trump is going to win.

I believe Cohen! One reason that he is so convincing to me is...I think he saw just in the nick of time, that he was about to loose his ‘complete person’ in an insane relationship! Kinda like when some of us, discovered we would need to leave a deranged mate, it order to have our own life to live!

@Fred_Snerd I view ‘straight forwardness’ an excellent indicator that what is being spoken is close to the truth, it comes from personal reflections, not learned rhetoric!

@Fred_Snerd I never see ‘all or nothing’ there is no such thing! For my own survival, I was forced to study everyone who has ever crossed my path. So in 80 yrs I have experienced up close and personal...people who are sociopaths to recovered alcoholics (lots of them). I can detect ‘grace’ and people who find their way out, a high percentage of the time. In other words I have made this my life’s work. But, don’t take my word... do your own research. It is the only way to learn ‘truths!’ We don’t come into the world knowing everything and even then...nothing is perfect in this Universe...it just often times works out to be perfectly ok!

@Fred_Snerd I am not a movie buff...I just happen to be a person who deals in reality...as I see it and as told to me by creditable people. And even then a person must be attuned to nuances, that help tell the whole story!

@Fred_Snerd then maybe you should investigate that...I don’t see liars everywhere...you appear to be telling the truth as you know it, and I am surely not lying, so that’s two people right here who are telling the truth...😜

@Fred_Snerd we can only see in others, what is within our own understanding...no one can see in others, that which he knows nothing about! How could we see ‘it’ if we have no knowledge of ‘it’ within our own nature?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:537527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.