Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Flat-Earthers try to sail to the end of the world | indy100

How far would you go to prove your conspiracy theory is actually real?

One Italian couple decided to go to the end of the world... or so they thought.

snytiger6 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An idea that I never understood. Just...what...the...hell......?
There's like a world-wide conspiracy to make people believe that the earth is round? For what motive?
I don't even? 😆🤣😂

I think in many cases it is a matter of their not believing what they can't understand or explain with the (limited) knowledge they posses. If they dont' understand it, then they don't think it is real.

would not even consider trying to prove it real

They belong in a psychiatric hospital.

Nothing in the story about the bravery of their attendant feeding & bathing them?

It's so puzzling that there are people stuck in 15th or earlier. century thinking. O wait I forgot about the religious.

A long time ago my wife and I used to take vacations like this when we were more cash limited. We'd just take off in a direction without too much of a plan and spend a few days seeing where the road led.
One of our most enjoyable trips was just exploring the southern British Columbia coast. I hope these folks had a good time.😎

But we were a lot less self-absorbed about it. We didn't plan on proving(or disproving) anybody's basic worldviews. Ha, ha.😂

Reminds of the commercial where the
M & M 's run into Santa clause and they said, they do exist 😂
I actually never saw a flat earther 😂😂

I hope I'd make it farther than they did.

The belief makes them look moronic by itself, and then they have a pathetic attempt and an embarrassing failure. Good stuff. 😝

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:537913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.