15 4

Game of Thrones Fans?

I have created a Game of Thrones Fan Club group here:
[agnostic.com]

• 14 votes
  • 4 votes
ballou 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry... I'm not into stories about the youth and their powers.

That’s not what its about.

@balou well shucks... I saw it on TV and I thought it was the same...

@BucketlistBob nope, it's about medieval times with kings, knights, and dragons. Various kingdoms are fighting for the iron throne to rule the seven kingdoms. The iron throne is a hideous thing! lol

@balou ok... I thought there was a young girl that controlled dragons. Mostly young people starred with her.

@BucketlistBob she’s a grown woman, and it’s a very adult program.

@balou. Well heck... I thought she was in her middle 20's. Ok brother... maybe I'm just an old fogey...lol.

@BucketlistBob that is just one plot point. Very adult show

@SherryMartin well ok..thanks

@BucketlistBob I was on my phone when I posted the first comment and typos force me to have shorter posts. What I should have said was: I know which episode you saw and can see where you thought that but it is in fact a not safe for kids or work kind of show. The dragons even get cool later on

@SherryMartin. Thank you Sherry...

I'm crazy about it, and trying not to be testy about how long we have to wait for the next season.

I know, right?! The wait is long and full of terrors.

@balou ^^ lolz!

I have created a Game of Thrones Fan Club group on here.

[agnostic.com]

@balou And I just joined it! Thank you! 🙂

Love me some Jon Snow!

[agnostic.com]

The ONLY man who has any business wearing a man-bun.

@KKGator ???

I love it

[agnostic.com]

cool

I started reading the book and made curious so, I started watching the series too. I thought it was good and well made, for me it's actually the only series I could ever watch...

[agnostic.com]

Well written and gets in-depth loved the first few seasons.

[agnostic.com]

Only have seen part of an episode, by accident. Maybe I should read the book.

Books. There are 5 in the series. There is supposed to be another one coming out but the author, George R.R. Martin is taking his sweet time writing it.

After hearing about it for years, and reading most of the first book, I finally watched the first season this week. I will be getting the following seasons from the library.

[agnostic.com]

Am patiently awaiting the return. In 2019. 2019. Can you believe that shit?!?!?!? I'm going thru Tryion withdrawals. #TeamTargaryen

[agnostic.com]

Love it and am totally pissed it won't be back till 2019!

[agnostic.com]

Yip.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

I reluctantly watched 2 seasons but couldn’t get into it.

The Group that was promised!! It IS the Prophecy!!!
The wait is long, and full of theories!

I absolutely love Games of Thrones! My whole family would show up on Sunday nights to watch it. I can’t wait for the other shows!

I think it’s pretty great! I liked the earlier seasons best... the tension was much higher... and the feeling of “anyone can die at anytime” was still running strong. Now we know who the main characters are and it’s kinda settling in to a more conventional narrative. It’s getting more polished and produced... but I think the dialogue has suffered a bit. Still enjoying it... but to me it feels like Dan and Dave are rushing to get it over with at this point. Nothing gets any time to develop now... it’s just everyone whipping across the 7 kingdoms so they can be in the right spot for the next plot twist. Ah... I’m just bitching.., it’s one of the best shows going out there, on all fronts.... I think tho, if a new episode of Rick & Morty came out at the Same time as new GOT, I’d be more excited about the Rick and Morty (‘cause it’s still fresh and unpredictable).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53794
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.