Agnostic.com

40 3

What are your silliest/most unreasonable fears?

Mea 7 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Water at restaurants? I don't think it's unfounded, but some might find it ridiculous.

Mosquitoes! OMG I hate the sound they make buzzing around my ears!

Funerals

Bees. I've been known to literally run away from them. Just hearing the familiar buzz is enough to make my hair stand on end. Hell, just THINKING about that familiar buzz sound makes my hair stand on end.

When I was a kid I had very irrational fear of large bodies of water and as a result I never learned how to swim.

Anything with more than four legs.

Rejection.

I have a fear of being laughed at or ridiculed. Funny thing is, I have been both laughed at and ridiculed and I just rolled with it. So its really only a fear in MY mind.

Zero, life is too short to carry fear with you, and one of the many reasons I disdain religion.

Banjos

Good lord, man; what did a banjo ever do to you?

@Condor5 l hate the sound of banjos. The only thing worse are bagpipes. My favorite sound is bagpipes being thrown in a dumpster landing on a banjo. ☺

@Sticks48 OMG! You'd go out of your mind listening to my music.

@Condor5 Could be. 🙂

Being naked on stage.

Cockroaches, I have them, and they are worse when you kill them. My other fears are all rational.

Fucking zombie cockaroaches, absolutely the worst.

Hights and open spaces

Snakes. I can't even look at them in books or on TV. I also have a "thing" about looking at clusters of small circles.

Lani Level 5 Apr 9, 2018

Trypophobia?

@Mea is that what's it's called? It creeps me out!

@Lani yes,that's what it's called, lol.

Sharkphobia...LOL

At 4 y/o I asked if at the bottom of the Patagonian's rivers (which are crystal clear) sharks were swimming. My "adorable 18 y/o sister" placed my head under water for an eternity to show me no sharks were around. Since them I don't swim with my head under the water. LOL

"What has been seen, cannot be unseen."

Fear of answering such questions. I find them almost pathologically offensive.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.