Agnostic.com

47 13

LINK Texas Bill Prohibiting Male Masturbation Moves Closer To Becoming Law

"Commenting on her bill, Rep. Farrar told mysanantonio.com:

A lot of people find the bill funny. What’s not funny are the obstacles that Texas women face every day, that were placed there by legislatures making it very difficult for them to access healthcare."

evestrat 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

47 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A lot of people comment without reading the linked article, making their comment fairly irrelevant.

I like the statement that the proposed law is trying to say. Though, I don’t think proposing legislation is a proper way to say something, especially when, as demonstrated in this thread, lots of people will take it at face value and miss the point entirely.

@obtusethevague1 No they won’t, but you did.

I love this bill the lady proposing it is a genius !!!

Perhaps that's the only way to get men to understand and empathize.

marga Level 7 Apr 9, 2018

I doubt it but worth a try.

Yeah, good luck trying to rub out masturbation. 😀

@Countrycuz666 I'm touched, of course.

This is just a bill in retalliation for all the bills passed restricting women of their right to autonomy.

Now that I read the article I fully support this bill. I love this bill.
She is very clever in making a point.

EMC2 Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

The worst part is that there are some people (unfortunately, far too many), who just won't get the point of all this.

@evestrat I feel that!

Maybe this bil -if voted into law-will teach the stupid legislators that women reproductive rights must be respected. I hope you guys see the sarcasm and the message conveyed by this bill.

I read it I get it. Hopefully, more people will get the jest of what she is proposing. I can’t believe how much Texas has been moving backwards on reproductive rights.

Ha, it’ll probably pass, regardless of her intentions.

I would love, love and love to see this bill brought up by the DNC senatorial section. Put the bill in front of the american people. The women will immediately get it and most men, once they recover from shock, will look forward to a little karate pulling later that evening

EMC2 Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

If you're caught illegally masturbating would the penalty be to have to sing 'Oh cum all ye faithful' in the town square?

What an absurdity, those lawmakers must be on crack.

If those lawmakers are not on drugs then they ought to be on drugs. I wonder how such a law would be enacted, would all males have to wear a wristband that detects rapid movements? What about when you are jogging?....Ahahahahaa

Maybe this bil -if voted into law-will teach the stupid legislators that women reproductive rights must be respected. I hope you guys see the sarcasm and the message conveyed by this bill.

Yeah, the intent seems to be a little overlooked.

@Lauren Well, reading comprehension has never been "forte" in USA.

@DUCHESSA {{{ Sad to agree }}}

And how, exactly, are they going to enforce this? Anybody wanna be on masturbation patrol? Not me.

Ha,ha,ha!

Love it! Men still won't get how ridiculous they are thinking they should have power over woman's bodies and choices. I sure hope I see a lot of change in my lifetime, this shit is getting very old.

Wow what a bunch of jerkoffs

And HOW praytell, would that EVER be enforced !?

Don't know if you watch "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" but his main story Sunday night was about abortion, specifically "Crisis Pregnancy Centers" and how horrid they are to women. If you have access to the show I'd highly recommend watching the episode. It may be on YouTube by now.

I'd say: "Payback's a bi... " but I try not to use the 'b' word.

Haha, if I lived in that state I would like to see them come to my house and stop me.

Every sperm is sacred...

Though This Was Brilliant.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

The Texas legislature is full of a bunch of jerkoffs!

So let me get this straight?

A bunch of wankers is going to introduce legislation outlawing wanking presumable to be policed by the wank gestapo?

These same wankers, that's prosecuting wankers not the actual wankers, could then take you to court for illegal wanking?

What would the penalty be for whacking one off on the sly? A week's abstinance policed by the wank gestapo that couldn't prevent you wanking in the first place?

Tossers!

...some good OLD FASHIONED MANNERS, would take care of this problem! THEY CAN'T TEACH MANNERS, ANYMORE?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.