Agnostic.com

2 8

LINK Trump's Tax Returns Prove He Is Just Another Moocher - The Atlantic

Trump Just Lost Control of the Game
His tax returns dispel all his pretensions to wealth and sacrifice, and his reelection campaign is running out of time.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One minor quibble -- I always believed that a moochers only abused the generosity of others. It's reprehensible, but not entirely dishonest. (BTW, I note it's their word, not yours.)

tRump is a con man and a thief. He has made a career out of illegally defrauding people, fraudulently selling scams, stiffing contractors and evading taxes, etc.
He and a lot of his Republican enablers deserve prison after they are voted out.
Ok -- rant done for now.😐

Proven beyond doubt, now let us see if our dragon slayer Sleepy Joe can do the job.

No Democrat candidate in the history of American presidential elections and so close to voting have so many favorable thing happened to him. Bush-Cheney debacles helped Obama in 2008 but this time it goes beyond it.

I will give full credit to the independent and fearless American media like the New York Times and Washington Post for exposing Trump that our Congressional democrats, strategists, talking heads on TV or any high paid consultants or think tanks have not been able to achieve. These two media outlets deserve our complete support. I have been a paid subscriber of both.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:538809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.