Agnostic.com

11 12

LINK Thousands of Christians Rallied in D.C. to Pray for a Nation They Helped Divide | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Thousands of Christians gathered at the National Mall this weekend for a prayer march.

The good news: Some people wore masks.

snytiger6 9 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm telling you, admins, we need a "facepalm" button to respond to posts like this one....

Let’s call it for what it really is..........A GOOF BALL!!

Attended by the brainwashed and the stupid.

"intolerant of the views of conservatives." Wouldn't it be nice if it were only views. To these people it's not about simple beliefs but being able to push them on others. Gee, I wonder why we're intolerant. They want their god to heal the nation but this means getting rid of the source of all the discord - their orange antichrist.

I noticed they stopped at the Washington Monument to pray for the end of abortion. The fact that it is a giant phallus can't be a coincidence. They pray to the giant penis that more women are pregnant.

As usual poop in one hand, and pray in the other to see which one fill up first or at all!!!

Hint: poop wins!!!

LOL!!!

And the prayer stinks more!! Lol

Well didn't they do a great job of that.

Praying is what KKKhristians do.

To their Trumpelthinskin hero.

that's the hypocrisy of these idiots

It's hard for people responsible for misery to own up to it, we need them to be rational, not prayerful.

Not possible for these idiots to be rational.......... That’s why they’re religious.

They’re lost and there’s no hope for them.

I’m still laughing.

Remember that praying for something is often equivalent to giving it the middle finger, as is the case here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:538929
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.