Agnostic.com

1 2

I just finished Bob Woodward's book, "Rage" and want to share a profound and perhaps frightening comment he made - not about Trump...but about our voting;

On page 116, he said, "The NSA and CIA had evidence....that the Russians had placed malware in the election registration system in at least two counties in Florida....(and) the voting system vendor used by Florida was used by state.....systems all around the country".

He went on to say (on page 117) "The Russian malware was sophisticated....it could be activated....and then erased....so we would never know of its existence"

"The bottom line; the Russians hare here"

He then went on to describe steps being taken to combat this...but this is looking frightening.

His last line in the book; page 392; "Trump is the wrong man for the job".

I recommended Mary Trump's book...now I'm recommending Bob Woodward's. Great insights in to this man and to American politics.

[amazon.com]

Robecology 9 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I appreciate these books being written, and will listen at every opportunity to their authors.. But having learned, and forgotten more about ‘the Bush family’ than I’d ever wanted to have learned, I’ve stopped following the latest books on any presidential administration … especially this one..

Yes, the russians won big, or so they think.. An unstable trigger-happy nation looking to wag-the-dog or wipe out an adversary for the fun of it ..could be quite costly to mr. putin.

Too much of ‘America’ had fallen asleep, or let themselves be tricked into inactive complacency … while an ugly, dangerous minority snuck into power.. with the help of their equivalents in moscow. - but thanks for your vigilance - and for doing our homework 😕

Varn Level 8 Oct 1, 2020

I hear you. And in a sense, my bringing this to the public's attention will not likely have any effect. It's sad that we've become so "complacent" and tolerant of these issues....but you're right....not much can be done at this point. Venting...perhaps...good for me...that's about it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.