Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Americans Increasingly Believe Violence is Justified if the Other Side Wins

Violence. It's the nature of mankind. We label ourselves as human but what does it truly mean to be human? "To err is human" said a famous quote, excusing mankind's behavior. If what we do is human then what do we call the next level of being?

IAJO163 8 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have been concerned that violence will occur if Biden wins. I do not think the left will be violent if there is a clear indication of a clean fair election.
Unfortunately it's very likely that we will have a very muddled result that takes a long time to be verified.

I think the right will do their best to intimidate.

When I think about violence by the left, I am torn between the possibility of giving in to the bullies or fighting. I have a hard time thinking about asking someone else to fight for my beliefs and my fighting skills are not up to par.

When it's their side it's violence, when it's our side, it's unrest.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.