Agnostic.com

6 11

Trump just became Exhibit A in the case that he failed on coronavirus.

By Jonathan Allen on NBC.

"If nearly 210,000 American deaths and a gut-punched economy were not enough, one positive coronavirus test disproved, in trenchant fashion, President Donald Trump's counter-scientific hypothesis that the pandemic would just "go away."

"Trump's early Friday morning announcement that he tested positive for Covid-19 instantaneously weakened his campaign for re-election in both political and practical terms."

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Right on the money, and speaking of that, he’s short on funds and having to cancel some high-dollar fund raising dinners.

I wonder how many fools are willing to vote for him after he countered his on lies about covid.

Probably the exact same number as before. Trump is running to rile up his base. He's convinced that he doesn't need to attract independents, and that he has enough voters who secretly love him to get him in a second term- even though he didn't win the popular vote last time. And this time the polls are adjusting for not only likely voters, but for voter enthusiasm, and Biden is still way ahead. Trump is in his own world.

I don't believe ANYTHING that comes from this White House.

Not unless he gets sick enough he can't claim irs not a big deal. Otherwise it will work in his favor.

MsAl Level 8 Oct 2, 2020

He may be saying this to get out of the next debate? Lpl

I still doubt that reality will set in with him,He is going to find someone to blame for this and conspirocy theories that the democrats or Biden set him up to get it,next two weeks maybe quite the shit how

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:539880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.