Agnostic.com

2 4

Suppose the Moron in chief-in name only-is using covid to slink his ass out of the race. He's had enough, was made to look like the buffoon he is during the debate when he stood there appearing relaxed and at ease he was most likely trembling inside and made a complete ass of himself.
So he's going to become (real or not) less physically able, less coherent since he isn't even close now. This is his way to bow out ungracefully so not to lose by so gigantic a margin he becomes THE FIRST EVER "hated one". He will be going to court for child rapes, IRS, contractor losses and on and on. They may grab him before the end of the vote counting. He has nothing to look forward to and cannot win this election. He's slinking away like the snake he is....ya think?
Maybe it's real, more likely it's not.
And I said this before. SILENCE IS CONSENT. I will not consent. He's a monster and needs to be in a strait jacket in a padded cell. While that's going on all the parents of the Mexican children need to be found so they can all go home together.
The fact this exists on American soil is a disgrace to this country and it's citizens. We should all be outraged. It's one thing to decimate the lion, jaguar, giraffe population and brag on FB with photos but it's another entirely different code of honor what's happening to those kids.

K9Kohle789 8 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOVE your last two paragraphs! LOVE them!

I think he’s gambled with the virus ..with thoughts he might ‘go down a hero.’ He had it at the debate, though, so I doubt it was ‘planned.’ He needs to be gone, however..

Varn Level 8 Oct 3, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540251
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.