Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Michael Moore floats conspiracy theory that Trump may be faking Covid diagnosis | The Independent

I've been convinced from the start that Trump is faking. A coward like him is not nearly brave enough to take a joy ride if he had a deadly virus.

barjoe 9 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Leaving the hospital after 3 days? T-shirts ready to go? Gee, ya think?

I've wondered if he is determined to prove that it's nothing more than the flu.

Forget "brave"......the word you're looking for is "stupid". And, yes, he is stupid enough to think that somehow he really is the "chosen one" and that will afford him some protective bubble through all of this. I'm hoping that - in true trumptard style - he will rush back to his campaign schedule (i.e. rallies that he feeds from, emotionally) and that will lead to a major relapse. Some people only learn things the hard way..... 😉 😉

I don't think he has it. He wanted Obama's birth certificate? I want proof of a positive Sars-2 test. I think he's going for sympathy and wants to appear the martyr. He goes from supposedly taking Regeneron, Dexamethasone and Remdesivir for advanced Covid, to being released today. I'll believe it if he dies. Otherwise I call bullshit. He doesn't have it.

Time will tell, I hate to think that WRAH would be part of a conspiracy.

They do what they're told

@barjoe Yes and no. They have procedures that have to be followed, and documentation coming out the wazoo. If they are being coerced to break rules it will come out eventually.

@HippieChick58 if he wins the election, he'll cover it up. The only way I'll believe he has it is if he dies.

@HippieChick58 Eventually might be too late though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.