Agnostic.com

3 0

What happens if a candidate for president dies?

[news.yahoo.com]

Flowerwall 7 Oct 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He would still be on the ballot. Dead people have won elections before.

Well if Trump were to somehow not make it, I wonder if Dems would regret the $2Billion in property damage they have caused recently with riots. What do you think, yes or no? Would the destruction then be wasted or was it not a waste?

@Flowerwall Democrats caused property damage? You think democrats are rioters? Do you think Kyle Rittenhouse represents the Republican party? I didn't destroy anything. Anyone who would believe what you're saying is a moron.

@barjoe Kyle Rittenhouse represents people who are fed up with the political mayheim our government has allowed to ensue. I have heard he was being attacked with an object and had gun pointed at his head. What reasonable citizen would not feel an imminent need to engage in self-defense? But let's not focus on the actions of one young man when the real mass injustice is the media propaganda of Blacks being racially targeted by white supremacists, the $$2Billion in property damage, the failure of our gov (mainly Dems) to adhere to out constitution (PEACEFUL assembly), and the mass number of criminal acts that will go unpunished because Dems say yes to mob violence. Dems do NOT have a right to defer from constitution not for ONE minute.

@barjoe Additionally you did not snswer the Qs. "What do you think, yes or no? Would the destruction then be wasted or was it not a waste?"

@Flowerwall So you answered my question. Kyle Rittenhouse does represent the Republican Party and apparently he represents you. You justify cold blooded murder by Kyle Rittenhouse and Derek Chauvin. I'm sure you justly the shooting death of Breona Taylor. You would justify Bill Barr tear gassing peaceful protesters in Lincoln Park so Trump can have a photo up with a fucking bible. BTW the term "Dems" is name calling. You are a right wing Republican. Do you consider that name calling?

@Flowerwall I think rioting and looting is wasteful and stupid. Every Democrat I know feels the same way. Your the first Republican I've talked to who justified coldblooded murder by Kyle Rittenhouse. Congratulations.

@barjoe Listen I don't advocate violence. But I also SURELY do not advocate dereliction of elected duty or using the constitution as a "when it suits you" document. The first amendment SAYS peaceful assembly. So you must then think it's all okay, phycally assaulting others, arson, theft, creating blocked thoroughfares, making it difficult for ppl to go to work to provide for family. You are okay with senior citizens feeling frightened and having their medical resources destroyed?! You think lawlessness is A-Ok.

The Q I asked was, if Trump didn't make it "Would the destruction then be wasted or was it not a waste?" Please adrress it or it will appear you are clearly in favor of it all.

@Flowerwall If I made a decision not to answer your narrow question, it wouldn't mean anything. I don't care what it would appear like. Appear like to who?? I already told you I'm against looting, rioting and destruction. Whether Trump lives or dies, it won't change that fact that destruction of property is always wasted and I don't support it. Ever! Does that answers your question?

@barjoe So your supposed to NOT react if you have a gun pointed at your head or get hit with heavy object? Just mentally prepare yourself for death? Is that how you recommend ppl react to attack?

@barjoe Okay, so that message needs to broadcast loud and clear to the factions in Dem party that support or look the other way from it. No violence! You will lose support on massive scale when you don't prevent these tactics.

@Flowerwall You make no sense. Tell me what answer you wanted to hear. I don't have an agenda and I thought I answered your question. Did I ? What conclusion did you come to and why? I'll broadcast this. Republicans justify cold blooded murder.

@barjoe As far as Chauvin, I have already posted my thoughts on that. Originally, I felt very strongly against the officers treatment of Floyd, but after toxicology shows fentynal and the other drug mix, Floyd bears a large responsibilty in his own death. Fentanal is a very toxic substance, even without officers around him it was very possible he would have died anyway.

Breonna Taylor case is very sloppy police work. VERY SLOPPY. It lacks a basic thought for general public safery. There should be scrutiny of how police pursuit of suspects is allowed in that manner. Is it the individual officers fault? I think it was a horribly implemented plan. They were in a multi unit apartment building. More ppl could have possibly died.

I am not knowledgeable enough in riot control to say whether I approve or disapprove of the exact handling of crowds in various situations. It was bad optics at points, these violent techniques should never be a first line tactic against peaceful assembly. Use other measures first. This is not an authoritarian regime. My opinion changes when acts of violence are being carried out by rioters.

So this is where I stand with regard to these issues. Not all ppl are going to make right decisions all the time. And the Democratic party is a prime example of that at current. Dems need to correct their own party.

@Flowerwall Trump is a fascist. Bill Barr is the head of the secret police. This is a totalitarian justice department. America is a racist country. You are an apologist for all of it.

@barjoe "Republicans justify cold blooded murder." This a very inflammatory, and very largely untrue statement. Where are Barr's secret police? Where are the secret police victims? It's easy to make these claims because noone can see it. Stop exaggerating to make ppl think things are there that are NOT there.

They go directly to purgatory -- do not pass GO, do not collect $200.🧑🚀

And a huge fucking celebration as long as it's not Biden or any of the third party candidates.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.