Agnostic.com

12 18

Trump's exit from hospital reminds me of Monty Python

This situation about Trump's exit from the hospital reminds me of the "Bring Out Your Dead" scene in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." Cleese drags out his father who is sick and the old man protests because he's "getting better."

Personally, I hope he "gets the rebound" and shuffles off the mortal coil. My girl Claire has two friends who had COVID early on. They both improved until they didn't. They were younger and managed to beat it.

It's likely that Marmalade Mussolini's base will follow suit and expose themselves with abandon (damn it, while exposing others in the process). Mass Darwin Awards for them all.

"Bring Out Your Dead!" Monty Python ("I'm Not Dead Yet!" )

[video.search.yahoo.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need an artist to do a drawing. Drawing of a headstone with the number 210,000 on it and tRumP standing there saying "it's no big deal"

Yep. I just wish Eric would do this.

I think you have nailed it @LiterateHiker ,Those scenes are legendary and never tires of seeing them,Time will tell how his shit show will play out but next two weeks will be critical to all the dummies that actually go to the white house when they know it is rampate there

@RoyMillar

Thanks so much.

Have been laughing about "Bring Out Your Dead!" while hiking today. Priceless.

It is great to have those thoughts going thru your mind,sure makes for a fun hike and time goes by quicker lol

I'm waiting for the Eric idle character to show up and finish the deed. 😁 It would put him out of our misery. 😆

they were fortunate, my friend had it in January and has permanent kidney damage, liver damage, and a walk around her neighborhood leaves her fatigued even the next day. Another friend lost her 32 year old son who was in the medical field. 😟

He brags "I beat the virus" without mentioning having had the sort of medical attention that almost all Americans could never receive. "Don't be afraid" he says. Hah!
If it were not so concerning, he would be a perfect Monty Python sketch.

I'd much rather have John Cleese as President than Trump -- even if Cleese is a ( Gasp ) foreigner. For example, Cleese's experience as the minister of silly walks makes him far more qualified for the job. tRump is disgusting and pathetic rather than silly.😡

Minister of silly walks is a far superior resume than Trump has.

As you probably know, John Cleese is a highly educated extremely wise human being. Trump couldn't carry his shoes much less imitate his silly walks without getting a hernia and a heart attack.

@Healthydoc70
I did know that.🙂

One time at work I came across a reference to one of Cleese's business training videos. I never got to see it because I was unwilling to spend the money -- but from what I read, they are first rate.
I found a copy in a library but they wouldn't show it to anyone because though they'd bought the video, they hadn't bought the rights to distribute it. Ha, ha.🤔

On a somewhat unrelated note, I'd enjoy watching tRump trying to perform a silly walk. As old and fat and clumsy as tRump is, it would surely be darkly pathetically ridiculous.

I hope it comes back to bite tRump in the arse. I hope he gets sick enough to not be able to run for reelection.

I just wish for the rebound, and that those exposed be from the base...

Love it and agree with you

I never thought I'd be upset that modern medicine existed before they saved Trumps ass, the only good news is that he's still in the woods.

It does seem a bit unfair that the big buffoon who thumbs his nose at science, is getting saved by it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541067
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.