Agnostic.com

1 2

Democratic Senator Gary Peters of Michigan is in a tie with Republican challenger - KEEP THIS SEAT BLUE! Please donate to Senator Peters' campaign if you can! [petersformichigan.com] We need to flip the Senate to combat Donald Trump if Biden loses & we need to flip the Senate to be able to enact progressive legislation if Biden wins - so either way, donate to all the toss up races that you can! Some of the most important ones at the moment: Iowa - Theresa Greenfield [greenfieldforiowa.com] Texas - MJ Hegar [mjfortexas.com] South Carolina - Jaime Harrison [jaimeharrison.com] North Carolina - Cal Cunningham [calfornc.com] (Yes, he just got caught up in an affair & he's an asshole for doing what most men do, but we need his damn vote in the Senate.)

Nunya 6 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dang, you had me with the comment, then lost me with the commentary: “...he's an asshole for doing what most men do

Most men don’t do that. And, comments like that are why ‘most men’ voted for trump to begin with. They’re sick of that shit. Me, too ~

Varn Level 8 Oct 7, 2020

While I understand that sociological studies that rely solely on self-reporting say that only 20% of men willingly admitted to cheating, I have literally never known a man that has not cheated in at least one relationship. Opposed to this, approximately 50% of the women I have known have cheated in at least one relationship. This is anecdotal & not statistically significant, but I would be inclined to believe that self-reporting is more reliable among close friends, as there is less fear of negative social judgement. Hell, I've even been the home wrecker twice in my life - while I was single I had sex with two people who weren't when I was young. And almost everyone around me was doing the same. Studies that rely solely on self-reporting are not reliable. This has actually been demonstrated in sociological studies that examined the accuracy of self-reported behavior vs. observed behavior (obviously not in cheating, but on various other topics).

Regardless of where you stand on your opinions of the accuracy of such studies, the point of the post was to support Democrats if you can!

@Nunya Suppose I’m rarer than suspected.. Go Democrats ~

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541253
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.