Agnostic.com

36 4

Do you like your buns toasted?

Is mayonnaise an option? Or miracle whip?

BucketlistBob 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not miracle whip, though I grew up eating tons of it. For me it is mayo and preferably made fresh. It depends on what is going on the buns.

I do, and I prefer mayonnaise.

Not answering as I'm worried this question may have a double entendre meaning based on US slang, and whichever way I answer will be embarrassing. 🙂

Jnei Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

I just want a sandwich lol

Bob is a nice guy. NOt a trickster

Go for it ...

LOL
Bob, you're so awesome! Thanks for the laugh.

Oh, and Miracle Whip is the debble, and I prefer my buns left alone.

Awww.... smiles

I prefer miracle whip over mayo, but either is fine. I do prefer toasty buns

Never. I prefer fresh, soft buns for any sub or sandwich. Yes, to mayo, but go easy on it. Additionally, mild cheese never sharp.

JimG Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

Sometimes, butter only, please.

Yes, raise a glass and say something nice for those buns. The same can not be said about mayo or miracle whip.

For sandwiches? lol. No not a big bread coneseur

Ok...

Yes to mayo, no to toasting bread.

Yes for hot sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, etc. Buttering and toasting the bun improves the texture and flavor.

Hmmm....

This reminds me of something. A long time ago in a galaxy far away I had a live-in girlfriend. My friends know my opinion of drugs is very unfavorable. I would tell them my girlfriend was calling so I would come home and smoke some crack. One time the bartender overheard this and next time I was at the bar the bartender had pulled me aside and was asking if I needed help with my drug problem. A little confused I said drug problem? She had overheard me talking about smoking crack. When I told her what crack I was smoking this made her turn 3 shades of red with embarrassment.

Yeah buddy...

Absolutely toasted buns. No miracle whip only avocado mayo...the best...and a dab of ketchup

I do a pretty good glaze

Only the best ones!

Hot crossed are better, buttered

I like all my bits raked over the coals for good measure every once in a week. Life is good warm and a bit crispy.

Hey, yeah, are there any Quiznos left?

Well, it IS cold in Wisconsin. We need to toast our buns once in a while. Mayo over Miracle Whip.

A campfire on a cold night is good. Warmed buns is good.

Toasted might be a bit much.

Yes, when my buns get cold setting in my office I go into the living room and back up to the wood stove. Feels good.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Awww brother... use your imagination.

@BucketlistBob LOL! I would if I had one.

Yes, but only in winter and the seats can't be set too high.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 9, 2018

Sometimes

Care to elucidate?

@CallMeDave Thursday

I like my buns toasted, patted, and spanked. Haven't tried mayonnaise or Miracle Whip, but hey, why not.

If I am really cold, I love toasting my buns on a warm seat. Jumping into a car that has been sitting in the summer sun, I am less enthusiastic about toasting my buns.

Here in the south land it is fabric for sure. Not that it has been an issue here but vinyl on a sub-zero morning is no fun either.

I am much, too fair skinned to expose my buns to any degree of toasting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54137
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.