Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Why I Believe the Christian God Does Not Exist

This is a blog post I made on why I believe the Christian god does not exist and how the claims of Christianity clearly contradict the reality within which I live.

AHWalter1989 5 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is this gee oh dee thing you have capitalized ? Why conform to xian dictionary Webster mis-defining Atheism and Atheists ?? Huxley invented the bullshit word A-gnostic betraying his Atheist comrade Darwin getting all the death threats from xians b4 & after xmas 1859..... it is bullshit to claim Atheists CANNOT know whether an alleged deity exists anywhere....the burden of proof ALWAYS remains solely upon the believers to show exactly what and where their gawds exist....really WTF ??? geebush jehobah ghostholes???

Well done keep up the good work.

Thank you!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541690
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.