Agnostic.com

4 10

Older voters flee Trump, solidifying Biden's lead in the 2020 race

Good news!

National and swing-state polls in the last week show an exodus among voters 65 and older from Trump to Biden, an alarming sign for the president after NBC News exit polls showed he won that crucial Republican-leaning cohort by 8 points in 2016.

A recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found Biden leading Trump by 14 points, his largest advantage ever in the survey. Among seniors 65 and older, Biden led by a startling 27 points, marking a 23-point swing in his direction in one month.

In interviews, older voters voiced disgust with Trump's behavior, his constant lies, rants and conspiracy-mongering. They miss the civility and dignity of past presidents whom they remember.

[nbcnews]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

..my Dad’s one of them… He didn’t directly vote ‘for trump’ four years ago … but did so indirectly, by voting for some nobody over Hillary.. But not this year!

Mom knew better (as usual) … now spending her funds supporting down-ballot Dems across the nation!

Varn Level 8 Oct 10, 2020

I know two seniors that will still vote for me the president. They believe me that Trump is the lesser of to evils.

@freedom41

Who is "him"? Your reply doesn't make sense.

"Vote for me the president." Who are you talking about?

@LiterateHiker Yes, I mean me the president and I'm talking about my religious parents who are over 65.

@freedom41

You are president of what country?

@LiterateHiker I'm president of no country and have no desire to be. I plan to vote for Biden.

@freedom41

Hooray!

There may be something wrong with me because I never liked trump even when I first heard of him in the 70s and I am 68.

@19dacar52

Trump has always been a boorish, loudmouth, lying, attention-seeking, narcissistic, greedy, selfish ass.

When Trump pushed the lie that President Obama was born in Africa, I started despising him.

@LiterateHiker well stated!

Best news i have heard to day,he is getting crazier by the moment, Happy the seniors are seeing thru him

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542139
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.