Agnostic.com

8 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is this the extension of the sexily-dressed idea? "They are asking for it when they dress that way!"

godef Level 7 Oct 13, 2020

Sadly, I"m not shocked by this b.s.

Typical asshole, blame the victim.

Oh, yeah, she is soooo desirable to them.

Well, I think she's hot, but that doesn't translate to kidnapping her, FFS.

I mean, look at her! She's gorgeous!!

(And I mean this in an admiring and respectful of women way, not like those idiots who criticized her for wearing a "tight" dress... [dailymail.co.uk]

@Paul4747 Yes hot

The Evangelicals are America’s Isis.
I put absolutely nothing past these animals.

Yikes, that's a scary notion.

Of course he does.

What burns my cookies (and may lead to another post) is the way Trump says "I don't endorse violence" and in the next breath adds, "But she's a horrible governor!" Which is in fact endorsing the right-wing violence.

But imagine if it had been an "antifa" plot to kidnap Trump, and Gov. Whitmer had implied it was in any way connected to his policies. Fucks News would be all over her. Hannity would be calling for her impeachment. Trump would be calling for her impeachment. They'd probably call her remarks treason, one of the right wing's new favorite words. (And again, the definition of treason is "levying war against one's own nation," not "making remarks or taking official actions the other party does not approve of." )

EDIT: Wow. I actually channeled Hermant Mehta, who made almost the exact same argument.

Also, Rick.... It's not so much Gov. Whitmer who said there was a right-wing militia plot to kidnap her, but the FBI and the State Police who said there was a right-wing militia plot to kidnap her.

These were not "middle class, law-abiding, tax-paying citizens". Their doctrine is pretty much based around tax avoidance and the idea that the government has no power over them, because they're "sovereign citizens" and entitled to rebel against any laws they don't like. You know- like lockdowns to prevent COVID outbreaks, which is where this all started.

What in the actual fuck?
I'm so sick of these fucking morons.

Take solace in knowing their numbers are dropping, as well as other religions.

@SeaRay215ex What makes no sense is how these jerks came to prominence in the first place.

@ThisIsPatrick Ask Trump

@bobwjr I prefer not to

@ThisIsPatrick Guns and god.
That's how they did it.

Even a fanatic like Rick Wiles occasionally makes a reasonable statement. He didn't mention the Jews once.

That is because it slipped his mind. Don't worry he will be back with a vengence.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.