Agnostic.com

13 20

Priest caught having threesome on altar. Church relieved it's not minors this time.

[foxnews.com]priest-attested-for-alleged-threesome-on-church-altar?fbclid=IwAR1Sl5lYPJwFNSR7FrLqHhr1BZ23fnNU9-WoQ0ZkSRkZk5izdGe9ZbnW9mI

UrsiMajor 8 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yikes

godef Level 7 Oct 13, 2020

Holy Trinity! A menage a dieu.

He’s just going forth and multiplying....

This was posted before, my comment was "talk about the second coming!"

At least he paid for these hookers.

Pictures please lol

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 10, 2020

Aw geez, give the Holy-roller a break, he was only spreading the 'holy seed,' sorry typo, see (LoL) to his parishoners....LOL.
Dirty bastard, I hope he gets a dose of crabs at the very least.

I'm sure the idea is arousing for some who feel their sexuality is a sin in the eyes of the church. Nothing really new here, except that I learned the plural of dominatrix. The church is likely most upset that they didn't receive a rental fee for the altar space. Haha!

Of course. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. All swingers.

It was a planning meeting to discuss how to molest more children and they were providing visuals.

I hope there's video.

I'm glad to hear that his threesome wasn't with two choir boys. Sounds like they may have been working girls. They should've went into the sancristy and locked the door.

It won’t be long before that again unfortunately.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.