Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Mary Trump just nailed it - Palmer Report

Large chunks of the mainstream media have become obsessed with the question of whether Joe Biden will expand the Supreme Court, and whether it would be appropriate. That’s rich, considering the Republican Senate is trying to pack the court with an illegitimate nominee as we speak.

snytiger6 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So packing the court is in reference to 1930s FDR tried to add 3 additional seats to SCOTUS. Or worked out badly for him politically, as it would for Biden. I think he would do well to answer that he doesn't intend to add extra seats to the court.(he can lie if he wants) He should them mention that GOP contemplated reducing seat on the court to 7 by attrition. I love Mary Trump. I think there's a congressional seat in her future of Peter King's seat doesn't go blue.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.