Agnostic.com

1 1

Watching the Judge Barrett hearings is an example of masochism but it's something I want to know about. Here's a question I would ask if I were on the committee.

Concerning the section on the gay community, are you familiar with the Bible's repeated prohibition under the penalty of losing one's soul. A man sleeping with another man is abomination (to be hated) and must be stoned. As a Catholic do you believe that the Bible is the word of God? As in Iran do be believe homosexuals should be arrested and summarily put to death?

Aristippus 6 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is just one passage out of the Old Testament which generally is not the baseline for most Christians, including Catholics. Are there not also important historic individuals in the Bible ( thankfully I don't remember my Bible teachibgs) that were gay or at least had male trysts?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.