Agnostic.com

4 4

Under the U.S.-Mexico border, miles of tunnels worth millions of dollars - to traffickers [lmtonline.com] via @lmtnews. TRUMP HAS A USELESS WALL! HE TOOK MILITARY FAMILIES FUNDS TO HELP BUILD IT!

Charliesey 7 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A former West-coaster, I’d witnessed the damage of non-stop illegal immigration... What needs doing is not what the Democrats have done, but to maintain the trump era pressure to reduce it. They won’t, thus giving this issue back to the Republicans to win again in four years (mark my words).. 😟

Varn Level 8 Oct 14, 2020

I note Trump has not mentioned the border eall in this election.

Tunnels were Always the preferred mode, it was well known before drump & his stupid wall

It was all a campaign ploy. Oh, and an opportunity for Steve Bannon to start up a phony "charity".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.