Agnostic.com

7 10

Copied from Facebook. Did not research the Acts. I did recognize some of them as being eliminated.

Barnie2years 8 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Total dismemberment of our earned protections and the budgets to support them!!!

Where is all the funding for these policies, rules, regulations policies, and acts???

All these budget monies have been stolen, where are they now???

the koch brother’s dream come true ~

Varn Level 8 Oct 15, 2020

Number 13 I understand, the Solid Waste Disposal Act was clearly a threat to the Donald.

His insane means to dismember the government

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 14, 2020

He hasn't done away with all of them but he's altered them to the point that they're totally ineffective.

I haven't heard complaints from Republicans (and perhaps Libertarians) about any of these. 😮 😛

Because most Republicans are of the scorched earth belief. Kill and strip everything you can make a profit on now out of the earth. Let god fix it after you’ve dead.

@Fred_Snerd you have a video on hand for pretty much anything! 🤣

Don't forget him dismantling Pandemic Preparedness Response Team in 2018. That was the crucial one that could cost him the presidency.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543595
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.