Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Demi Lovato Criticizes Trump On 'Commander In Chief' : NPR

Lovato, a queer, Hispanic woman, responded to criticism of her politics on Instagram, sharing that she is more interested in voicing her beliefs as an American than pleasing her fans.

"I literally don't care if this ruins my career," she wrote Wednesday, in a time-limited story post. "This isn't about that. My career isn't about that. I made a piece of art that stands for something I believe in. And I'm putting it out even at the risk of losing fans. I'll take integrity in my work over sales any day."

Excellent performance. Excellent point.

Amzungu 8 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No real human should attack or be attacked for their beliefs lifestyles or mate!!!

trump and the obstructionist republican fascists are trying to hold on to Overt enslavement and indentured servitude to white male supremacy!!!

This so disgusting that we have to defend ourselves because a group of delusional demented insane white supremacy fascists want to lord over us!!!

This sick Obstructionist republicans fascists f cks must be eliminated, hence purged from our society, our cultures, our morals and our ethics!!!

You can only be hurt by Trump if you have no integrity because only those without it bend the knee to him.
That's what we learned about every Republican in Congress, no F ing integrity.

I completely agree with your value of integrity, but to be real, a far greater proportion of the population lacks it than mere Republicans. It's a dying character trait across the human race.

Brought tears to my eyes..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.