Agnostic.com

16 27

LINK Rudy Giuliani’s Daughter Caroline on Voting for Joe Biden | Vanity Fair

Rudy Giuliani Is My Father. Please, Everyone, Vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Priceless

Good for her!

I saw this link in Facebook.

I didn’t know that about Biden’s stance in the environment; great news 🙂

Good for her.

I’m sure Melania will secretly vote for Biden.

Yes!

I watched her on the Maddow show earlier. She's clearly not a political type of person but someone who sees her country in peril and did what she thought she could. Good on her. Tell you one thing, I'd love to be a fly on the wall during the next Giuliani family get together. She'd hold her ground, I'd bet.

It never occurred to me to compare Trump to a Bond villain, but now it's going to stick forever. He's almost crossed that line between everyday villainy and cartoonish super-villainy. Like Mr. Burns, without the spark of humanity.

[comb.io]

Why, that's it ... you've nailed it ... Trump's a SPECTRE plant!

@p-nullifidian He’s a subhuman piece of human garbage. I hope his last days and hours are very physically painful and miserable.

@SeaRay215ex I think his days right now must be miserable. How happy can a person be seeing conspiracies and enemies everywhere, convinced that the world is out to get them, while megalomania puts them hopelessly out of touch with reality?

He reminds me of Blofeld as played by the late Charles Gray in Diamonds are Forever 1971 (with apologies to Mr Gray's memory) except Gray spoke beautifully and at least his plan to ransom the world was a bit more imaginative than Trump's inarticulate oafish bumbling.

@David1955 I'll have to put it on my list. There are so many Bond films. I always enjoyed From Russia With Love, other than that I haven't got very deeply into the classics.
Robert Shaw was a great villain. He was one of the only ones that looked like he could give Connery a real beating.

@Paul4747 villain, yes, but Shaw was the first killer who worked for the main villain or group, setting the stereotype for the long line of heavies and assasins in Bond movies, my favourite being "Jaws" played by Richard Kiel.

@David1955 And arguably Shaw's best film work was in Jaws. Go figure.

Took a lot of courage i think for her to do this

Lol

Powerful, touching and beautifully written. Bravo!

Yes ,coming out like that

Absolutely, the unearned loyalty to whoever under the guise my tribe right or wrong has created this mess. People who 'blind loyalty' as the ultimate virtue are the most dangerous people there are.
My voters ballot arrived today. It will be filled out and go out tomorrow. Too bad I can't make any comments on how much I hate this present corrupt cadre in the WH today.

Even if potus loses, he has promised that the "fraudulent" vote will go to scotus and who paid for them? My only hope is that there may be a slight chance that reason may reinstate itself once the perceived pressure eases!

@Paganlyl If he loses it will be by a large majority. Let's see him try to go against that! He thinks he is dictator-in-chief but not in this country especially after 4 years of criminal activity and a citizenry that is looking for an excuse to demonstrate on a level unseen to date.

I just returned from early voting. I gave my vote to Biden & Harris. 😀

I filed my absentee ballot in person a couple weeks ago.

Poignant.

Pertinent & Very well written.

twill Level 7 Oct 15, 2020

Family knows you best......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.