Agnostic.com

14 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is about to be America when Roe/Wade is gone

Those responsible for her death need to be hunted down and beheaded themselves.

Fanaticism is always dangterous, whether it is about religion, politics or something else.

Perfect example of the evils of religion. Your right to worship never overrides someone’s right to life.

Bring back the oubliette!

... and glue down the angstloch.

Ignorant people.

Once again the so 'proclaimed' Religion of Peace, aka Islam, shows its TRUE colours as the Religion of Pieces.
I.e. "IF you do not follow Islam then you WILL end up in pieces."

“Religion of peace” strikes again. Say what you want about Christianity but you will not beheaded for drawing a picture of Jesus

That's ONLY because Western Civilizations now have Laws that restrict (??) the Christian Churches from doing what they did to Non-believers centuries ago.
Btw, before you 'jump the gun', I'm by no means sticking up for Islam or any religion here, they are, imo, ALL as bad as each other and Islam is taking things to the absolute extreme.

@Triphid Christianity has went through a reformation while Islam has become more fundamentalist. What happened in the past centuries is not current day.

@Heavykevy1985 But, those who choose to ignore the things from the past are often the ones who will continue to repeat them.
Yes, Islamic Fundamentalism is cruel, brutal, sadistic, etc, etc, but where did it first learn these things from?
Since Islam arose some 3-400 years AFTER Christianity and Christianity set about persecuting Islam with the Crusades, etc, etc, I tend to think that, perhaps, some of cruelty and brutality of the Crusades and the like thus twisting those 'lessons' to suit their own ends.
Plus, imo, there are still many fundamentalist Christians roaming around that may not have all that many qualms should it come about that they can re-institute the 'old ways' of persecuting others like us and what they perceive as being 'False' beliefs/believers.

@Triphid but they are not doing it today. Four hundred years ago is not today. I think that Islamic fundamentalists pose a far greater threat than Westboro Baptist Church. No, they set reconquer the holy land. I am sorry but what happened 1000 years ago does not excuse the indiscriminate targeting of civilians.

@Triphid To me, it sounds like that you are an apologist for Islam. No offense

@Heavykevy1985 "Apologist for Islam," wtf have you been smoking/drinking?
I'm 1,000% ANTI-religions of ALL types, kinds and cults in case you haven't noticed.

@Heavykevy1985 THERE IS NO excusing what any religion does or has done whether it be in the past, present or future.

@Triphid you can condemn what Christians did all you want but that was hundreds of years ago. I agree that atrocities were committed but inserting the distant past into current events shows that you have no concept of linear time. As it stands right now, Islam a far greater threat worldwide than Christianity but a lot of lily-livered liberals will not criticize because it is a religion comprising largely of black and brown people and that is Islamophobic. It was not Christians that shot and killed 50 people at the Pulse nightclub or 9/11. Christians are not killing folks for drawing a cartoon of Muhammad like what happened with Charlie Hebdo

@Heavykevy1985 "No concept of linear time," you say.
How about all those shootings in the U.S. at schools, Cinemas, etc, etc, were they also committed solely by Muslim Fundies?
Jeez Louise, what are putting in the water down there in Mississippi?

@Triphid had nothing to do with religion. Sorry but wrong again. You really carry water for the muzzies, eh?

@Heavykevy1985 Aw FFS try getting a life for a change PLEASE.

I bet he doesn't do that again.

Hopefully they bring out the BIG Hanging Knife on the wooden frame ( Guillotine), lay the mongrel on his back so he can watch as the blade trembles and drops towards his ugly neck.

@Green_Soldier71 Oh what a shame that scum like that got a 'dignified' death that, imo, he did NOT deserve.
Now the Islam Fundies will yet another martyr to their cause, just the civilised world truly needed NOT.

Utterly sickening! This boils my blood.

France opens terror probe after teacher beheaded in Paris suburb

[france24.com]

Terror inquiry after teacher beheaded near Paris

[bbc.com]

I am leary of Yahoo anything. So I did some research on their reliability.

Overall, we rate Yahoo News! Left-Center biased based on aggregation from more left-leaning sources as well as editorial content that slightly favors the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting (original content) due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

History

Founded in 1996, Yahoo! News is a news website that originated as an internet-based news aggregator by the search engine Yahoo!. Articles originally came from popular news services such as the Associated Press, Reuters, Fox News, and the BBC.

In 2011, Yahoo expanded its focus to include original content and in 2012 the website had a correspondent in the White House press corps for the first time. As of January 2019, Yahoo! News ranked sixth among global news sites, ahead of Fox News and behind CNN, according to Alexa.

[google.com]

The same event is covered by the British Broadcasting Corporation: [bbc.com]

@anglophone

So I see. Not challenging or arguing. I was just curious about the reliability of Yahoo and thought I would pass my research h on to others.

@t1nick It’s reported everywhere. Takes but a simple Google search.

[apnews.com]

@Apunzelle

Really? How do think I confirmed BeeNobles original post.

@t1nick

I didn't know all that about yahoo thanks for the info. I just happened to post it from there on my break at work after reading it on several sites.

Another example of how all religion is evil.
Glad his attacker is dead.

I hope that those who supported the attacker are found guilty of being "an accessory to murder" and are all put in the slammer for 10 years each.

@OldMetalHead

Shades of the Sepoy Rebellion

What the arse-wipe is dead, such as crying shame, I was hoping that he get a 'short back and sides' from the Guillotine.

Muslims are savage animals who behead innocent people for mocking their pedophile prophet.

Actually most Muslims don't do shit, fundamentalists do just like fundamentalist Christians, Hindu and Jews do extreme shit. Muslims are as ignorant and misinformed as any other follower of a stupid faith.

Yeah, its true that there are violent elements inside Islam. But I do not desire to write out an entire peoples on the action of a few.

However. I've always said that actions speak louder than words. But usually in association with Christianity. I guess its because its what I know the best.

Christian words are hollow (written or spoken) when you at the actions of practitioners or what they condone or look the other way over. I suspect the same is true of Islam.

@t1nick The Muslim world is complacent. They won't condemn these actions. They are still in the 7th century. They never left.

@barjoe
Definitely a portion of their dogma is, that is for sure. Although in the 7th Century they were the world leaders in Science while Europe stagnated under the Dark Ages. Not that this is relevant to our present discussion. Lol.

thats a broad brush my friend...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.