Agnostic.com

28 5

Have you settled on being single?

What have you done for yourself to be noticed? I still go to AA retreats just to see and maybe help another in recovery. Its a cheap weekend get away at a campground with shared cabins and large bathrooms. It's a meeting place to begin with. Another form of getting to meet people is (adult camping). Check it out on the web. It's pricey but it's fun. One pay covers lodging and food. Something like this gives you that extra push to diet and tone up for the next step in your life. Putting yourself out there will help you out there.

BucketlistBob 8 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't like living alone. It has it's good points (everything has it's pros and cons). I can't say I would be happier being married, but I would be happier with a family around me or someone else to share my home.

It's been over a decade since I had anything more serious than a fling. For the most part, I don't want to be noticed, it's not that I want to remain single for the rest of my life, I just can't justify starting a relationship with someone else when I still don't have my own life together.

To answer the leading question the answer is yes. I don't see me hooking up with anybody, as far as I'm aware I'm intelligent etc etc but not fanciable, just the way it is 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.