Agnostic.com

8 2

Does anyone know how & when to check on a mail-in ballot? (If it was received)

AnneWimsey 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Contrary to Trump paranoia, 99.999% of mailed-in ballots are received and duly and accurately processed.

@dave1459 I mailed mine in and have Total confidence it'll be counted

Each state has different rules. Follow this link to see the rules.
[commoncause.org]

There is a note for Connecticut voters inside that article. Good luck.

No idea..sorry

Most States have websites for that.
Or contact your county board of elections to find out how one can check on whether your vote got received.

I hope your state has a system as nice as mine does in Oklahoma. Their website told me when it was mailed to me, when it was received and finally when it was counted.

Every state should have a voter registration website where all voting info should be available. I know my state of New Mexico does. It has instructions on how to track your ballot.

You can check in PA right away, though they sent me an email saying it was received. Not sure how your state works.

Can't help your state mine is marked 4 WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US ready to hand deliver to my county election office

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.