Agnostic.com

1 1

All four seasons of The Good Place are available on Netflix now. I can't say enough in praise of this series. For me, it's a perfectly crafted story that has the best mix of drama, suspense, and comedy, and I can't imagine better casting — everyone is so perfect for their role. Does anyone else here enjoy this show?

resserts 8 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How is everyone enjoying it

For me, it's great fun. I enjoy the "Jeremy Bearimy" of it all. (That reference will make sense after you've gotten partway through the series, but I don't want to say anything that might include spoilers.) I'd say give it a few episodes to see whether you like it. These were 30-minute episodes on network television, so are only about 22 minutes each on Netflix — so it's easy to devote an hour of your time to see what it's all about and decide whether you want to continue.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.