Agnostic.com

14 4

Who would you want to meet?

If I had the chance I'd like to meet Neil deGrasse Tyson or Michio Kaku. Who are your heros and who would you like to meet?

Fulishsage 6 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want to meet the woman I dream about.

well played sir

Michio Kaku The Future of the Mind book

Rosh Level 7 Apr 10, 2018

The Dalai Lama, Ghandi and the Three Stooges...

The Obamas

Richard Feynman , Christopher Hitchens, Alan Turig, Ben Franklin, Poincare...the list goes on and on. Now, all dead. That does not mean I want to meet any of them like right now, ok?

I'm a firm believer in the old adage, "never meet your heroes".

^^This

Elaborate please

@Fulishsage What's to "elaborate"? It simply means that meeting one's heroes is often disappointing, and best to be avoided.

@KKGator I thought maybe there was more.

@Fulishsage There is no need for more.

Even though I know that personality-wise he was a total ass, I would love to meet Beethoven. I’d love to have a heart-to-heart with Benjamin Franklin, and I would love to punch Paul, saint and homophobe, right in the face.

I agree Benjamin Franklin would be interesting

I'd want to go back to meet Sam Cooke and be in the recording studio with him! I'd also go talk to a past me and tell him to do a few things a lot differently!

Go back in time and twist the night away!

Sir David Attenborough.

The love of my life. ?

have faith , he is out there.

@Agr8m8 good pun. Ba dum tiss

@AccursedHalo no pun intended

Someone to help exploit my creative thoughts.

Like Mark Zuckerberg, steal your ideas make billions?

I tried to meet Douglas Adams on his next diving trip, sadly he passed away first.

Bill Maher, Sam Harris, Steven Pinker

NDT, Stephen Fry, ........my next girlfriend 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54452
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.