Agnostic.com

14 23

LINK Christian Hate-Preacher Steven Anderson Is Banned from Entering New Zealand | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

It’s the 34th country he’s no longer allowed to step foot in due to his insistence that gay people should be executed by the government because the Bible says so, and his joy in discussing LGBTQ people who have been killed during terrorist attacks.

snytiger6 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People like this is the reason why birth control and abortion should always be encouraged. Sometimes you have to wonder.........were their parents using PCP or acid when they had him? Was he dropped on his head when he was born? Or maybe abused as a child? You have to wonder.

Over the years I have discovered when dealing with jehovahs or whoever else who tries to preach to you is to just, at first be nice and tell them you aren’t interested. But if they persist then I will put my foot down and will get nasty if the situation warrants it. I will not put up with any of these clowns under any circumstance or for any reason.

Can we get a petition started to ban the bastard from the US??? Please?

Another reason to move to NZ.

The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks. The word homosexual does not even appear any Bibles prior to around 1943 and some arguing as late as 1983.

Great, New Zealand is a great country. They just had elections and Jacinta won again.

They've had one of the best responses to the pandemic. When Covid broke out in the white house, the white house had more Covid (active) cases than the entire country of New Zealand

@snytiger6 Yes and when a right wing terrorist killed some people at a mosque the prime minister (Jacinta) said that we will not mention him by name and make him famous or infamous, and that is what happened.

Nonexistent God bless those Newzies!!

Doesn't that same fucking bible say love your enemies?

Every Christian denomination uses the cafeteria approach to reading their bible. They simply ignore all the parts they don't like.

Perhaps he should be buggered several times a day every day for the rest of his life.

Great. let's ban the moron from a few more countries.

Reminds me of the bastard who was so evil in Westover Baptist church. A hateful man who undoubtedly had deeply hidden attraction to homosexual relationships.... kinda' makes me wish his god really existed.

Ban him from one more county. Let float the oceans in a raft.

Nah don’t pollute the ocean!! Lol

Throwing him down a sewer will be sufficient.

Go New Zealand!

He needs to be send to Mars along with all the hate spreading people.

Nah why ruin Mars, or any other planet? I’d rather just feed ‘em to the lions (or tigers).

While I do not know this particular individual, I am certain he never mentions the other acts in the bible that are punishable by death.

Cherry picking ass!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.