Agnostic.com

1 1

10/20/2020 OK, to me it's treasure. I love connections with the past. And Trump is still ... Trumping. BURIED TREASURE FOUND, AND THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN SHOW CONTINUES: [united-cats.com]campaign-show-continues/

Druvius 8 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I disagree with the author's premise that mud is being slung buy both sides. This is a dirty tricks campaign fabricated by Trump campaign. I think last night's announcement was a setup to take heat off Proud Boys and Russia. I don't think Iran is involved. I think Ratcliffe is a Trump stooge. It also took Obama's speech out of the news cycle. Consider the timing. This is a fake story and a fake announcement fabricated for Trump. It didn't hurt Trump it hurts Biden. This was a giant campaign stunt for Trump and it worked.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545643
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.