Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK PragerU Propaganda Could Be Coming to a Classroom Near You | Val Wilde | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Teaching Your Kids.”

The title is spot-on, but not for the reasons presenter Jordan Peterson thinks. In fact, by appearing in one of the website’s 5-minute videos, Peterson has become one of those dangerous people. He’s part of the problem.

snytiger6 9 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another wolf in sheep clothing!!!

I do not support Prager's or Peterson's views on god and religion. That does not stop me, even as an atheist. from appreciating the fundamental truths disclosed by many (not all) of Prager's and Peterson's videos.
I see nothing objectionable about the following:

That's like saying that you disapprove of Hitler's final solution but does not stop you from appteciating and see nothing objectionable in the fundamental truths disclosed in many of his speeches.

@Mofo1953 Not so. There continue to exist millions of believers who are moral, ethical and admirable in spite of their religious beliefs. To deny that is immensely biased and ignores easily observable evidence.

@Mofo1953 Having stated the above, I concede that several PragerU videos would not be appropriate for grade-school classrooms.

@PBuck0145 your analogies make no sense, sorry.

@Mofo1953 You made an analogy. I made a statement.

@PBuck0145 ok, call it what you want, still no sense.

Maybe we don't need Prager U or Jordan Peterson.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.