Agnostic.com

27 2

Online dating profile specifics.

It seems that it is inappropriate to mention sex at all on a profile. (Other than women saying they don't want a hookup or one night stand).

That is, I would like to specify that a potential partner would have a medium to high libido and have a few kinks or fetishes and at least be open to talkong about it. This isn't to say I am looking for a hookup, but is seems odd to me to find out on the 6th date that your partner isn't interested in sex at all, or conversely is into some really extreme stuff you're not comfortable with.

Should a polite and well worded paragraph on sexual wants, needs, desires etc. Be seen as a taboo?

• 2 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 61 votes
Trihawk 4 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well that's certainly better in conversation than just on a profile, because as stated CONTEXT matters.

Besides, most people don't bother reading profiles anyway.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54607
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.