Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Tesla in 2030 - $40,000/share? The Battery-Revenue Model - YouTube

Tesla's mission is “to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.” Although this video is about share value, it is also about the speed of conversion away from fossil fuels to renewable energy. Unfortunately, fossil fuels will still be burned in 2030; though, in smaller amounts. Fortunately, Tesla is not the only company striving to minimize the effects of climate change, but Tesla plays a key role by advancing battery technology, by building factories, partnering with other battery manufacturers, and selling products that use many gigawatt-hours of batteries for both mobile and stationary applications.

Warren Redlich's estimate of $40,000/share seems outrageous, considering Tesla closed at $420.63 this past Friday, 23 Oct 2020. However, his analysis is rational IMO. It is conceivable Tesla may grow even faster, and have a better affect on the environment.

Ron Baron of Baron Funds and Cathie Wood of ARK Invest are also bullish on Tesla.

EdEarl 8 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I'm not gonna gamble on Tesla, I am an investor in ARK funds, which are Tesla heavy.

twill Level 7 Oct 25, 2020

Cathie Wood is one of the pundits that I rely on. ARK funds are a good investment.

@EdEarl yes, she has a strong vision. I just found about her and ARK this year. Been doing well with them

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.