Agnostic.com

18 10

Here is a question to ask theists. Do you believe in ALIEN ABDUCTIONS? If they say yes. then ask them if jesus or allah rules those planets. Did jesus have to die for the "sins" of the aliens? Do the aliens believe in jesus? If they say no, then ask WHY NOT? You believe in a god based on a book but you do not believe in alien abductions? There are people alive TODAY (on the internet) that have testified that they were abducted by aliens. Matt Dillahunty asks this question a lot.

jigsaw 5 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish that they would abduct me and take me with them. Iā€™d love to find out. šŸ˜ƒ Iā€™m all about
exploring the unknown.

What if they respond that the aliens are an illusion created by god to test our faith?

Years ago my mother told me she did not think there was life on any other planets because that would mean that Jesus would have to go die on each of them. It's funny because she just assumed that any beings this god would create would be imperfect and sinful. So much for it being perfect. And, seriously, how could something perfect create anything imperfect?

I like to throw a Dan Barker line on theists. I ask them "Was Eve perfect?" Anyway they answer it, I have them!

One does not have to refer to other planets to confuse Xtians. Ask them in people, other than those who were in the Middle East at the time, would know of Jesus. You can also point out that obviously they didn't know because the only way Asians, the North and South American native people, and Europeans ever head of Jesus was from Xtian missionaries.

One would think the "Son of God" would have had much better initial publicity.

The Christian message is that Jesus came to save the entire world; but according to the bible, Jesus said: "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matt. 15:24.

He didn't come for any other people (he even compared non-Jews to dogs). But his own people rejected him as the Messiah. It was Paul who took the message to the Pagan Gentiles (and he thought they were living in the end times).

Whoever Jesus was, he was a Jew and he remained Jewish and was turned into something he never was--the Messiah, King of the Jews, Savior of the world, God's son, God of the Universe.

Christians are actually Pagans and Paulists and they don't even know it.

Honestly my Assembly of God step mother is convinced aliens are just demons, that they always looked like that and we didnā€™t think they were space people before because we didnā€™t have technology, and what these demons do have actually isnā€™t technology either. So I suppose itā€™s still demons and magic.
It helps to believe in neither.

Yes I believe people are abducted by aliens frequently.

LOL!

I was abducted by an alien, an illegal one, her name was Alicia, our maid, and she did unspeakably sexual things to me when she abducted me to her place in Tijuana.

No. I think they're either mentally unstable or just looking for attention.

Do you suppose that ever causes them to question their ideas?

@rainmanjr doubtful. Many of them are so committed to the lie it becomes real in their head

I was searching for my meme pic of an alien Jesus on a cross and could not find it. The caption underneath reads "how many more times am I going to have to do this?" That just about sums it all up in my opinion.
Maybe the pic is on my other computer and not this one.

I can just picture some Evangelical idiot asking ET " Have you accepted Jesus Trumpy as your Lord and Savior?"

As the pilot from Cyngus Major said to the pilot from Andromeda, " Jesus Christ, never heard of her and I've been everywhere Man." LOL.
And YES, I can honestly state that, once when on a fishing trip with my father and a great school friend we did see what can be described as being a 'U.F.O.' of sorts, i.e. a very very bright yellow/white object in the night sky traveling about 150-200 feet above the ground, following the course of the river, we did NOT see any aliens and we were all 100% sober at the time btw.

@Triphid ...but you saw the craft? ...and you were sober when you saw it. We've seen crafts for about three months in a row in 2000. ...and also the 70s.
The military had no answers. People from all over the country were phoning in to radio stations and lines were jammed with all the callers (thus in 2000) The farmers had much more to say and about their experiences and those who were travelling to different towns who also saw these crafts hovering around.

@TimeOutForMe Not actually the 'craft' as such, just the very brilliant light from it, far more brilliant than anything around back in the late 60's.
Our rough estimation was that it was around 40-50 feet across, no blinding glare, no sound at all and simply stayed in one place without even being affected by the winds without even wavering as a helicopter normally does.
Our camp-site faced due west, the stretch of river ran north to south, at first it was thought to be the sun rising until we tried to switch on the transistor radio, but no dial light, no sound, not even the crackle of static.
That lasted for about 15-20 minutes, then the light just continued following the river very slowly and in a dead straight course until it was complete out of sight.
3 days later, when we returned home the newspaper were covered in stories of almost the same thing as what we saw but the stories came from places within 60-70 miles from where we were camped and all reports had almost the same time, description as well as a loss of electrical power associated with it.
Plus, it is very usual and normal for the Graziers in this part of Australia to get up around 4-5 am each day to get their working day off to an early start especially during the summer time when the temperatures can reach well over 35-40 degrees Celsius by midday.

A great deal of information is available on alien abductions and many implants have been recovered. However, this is not a website for that level of open-mindedness. Maybe start by checking out the FOIA information provided by the FBI on cattle mutilations, or other FOIA info from CIA, DIA, NRO, etc. Draw your own conclusions.

As for theists, evolution indirectly but effectively disproves Christian dogma, so you're dealing with delusion and mental illness.

There has to be other life out there. Chances of them visiting is slim.

There's no proof it happened or not. I'll believe when there's proof.

Iā€™ve never bought into alien abductions.
Iā€™ve seen nothing to convince me yet.
I doubt thatā€™ll change in my lifetime.

I have often wondered if mental time warps on an individual basis might distort into some type of birth remembrance where the "abductee" seems to see a man in a mask and others around but the vision seen is very distorted. Then something is done to the naval and so forth. Hypnosis can amplify this experience and even help convince another person that they were also there. This comes about because the therapist believes in abductions and people thought they had missing time. The entire missing time phenomena is simple really. Missing time of what? There would be no time to remember.

If by alien abductions, you mean ICE bursting into the workplaces of undocumented immigrants and separating them from their young , and placing them in indescribable situations, then yes.

Ask them how they feel about the unsolicited dick pic we sent into space.

It's not just a dick pic, naked woman, too.

I haven't seen that one before, it's hilarious

I'm responding only to aquire points.

That's the problem with the point system, but then I'm replying for points too.

@Theresa_N Why more points? Do you get a prize or a trophy or something?

@Storm1752 Mostly just for the hell of it but also more "privileges" on the site. Used to be you got a t shirt when you got so many points, but I never wanted to be identified as agnostic anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.