Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK First nest of Asian 'murder hornets' vacuumed out of tree in United States

They kept some for study. To find out how to kill them or control them? They'd make a great weapon if they could be deployed to destroy an enemies eco system. What's your thoughts? Is it innocence or is there an ulterior motive?

IAJO163 8 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They just don't want people to have the new Asian snack.

In some Japanese mountain villages, the nests are excavated and the larvae are considered a delicacy when fried.[3] In the central Chūbu region, these wasps are sometimes eaten as snacks or an ingredient in drinks. The grubs are often preserved in jars, pan-fried or steamed with rice to make a savory dish called hebo-gohan. The adults are fried on skewers, stinger and all, until the body becomes crunchy. Wikipedia

Word Level 8 Oct 27, 2020

I've eaten a few bugs in life. LOL!!!

They are big that's all. Paper wasps are just as nasty in a swarm.

I don't fear them. I just don't want them killing off the much needed bees in the world which here in the states we have plenty of.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546927
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.