Agnostic.com

6 14

LINK Trump joins international coalition to oppose health care for women

The Trump administration continues to curry favor with antiabortion activists and lawmakers. This time, it's on an international scale.

The administration just signed onto the Geneva Consensus, which the administration describes as "promoting women's health and strengthening the family." That's not the case.

The Geneva Consensus is a "consensus" of only six sponsor countries: Brazil, Egypt, Hungary, Indonesia, Uganda, and the United States. What all of those countries have in common is that they are staunchly antiabortion. All but the United States and Brazil ban same-sex marriage. An additional 26 countries are signatories, including Poland, where the country's highest court just banned nearly all abortions.

The declaration exists mostly to push back against the United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where is Lorena Bobbitt? I would just love to cut trump's mushroom off.
Sorry that was my first thought, he's just so disgusting.

Sounds like a publicity stunt to get the evangelicals into the voting booths.

MizJ Level 8 Oct 26, 2020

This isn't the Dark Ages and women have the right there bodies. This planet is over crowded as is.

Believe it when I see it probably bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 26, 2020

The depth and breadth of this idiot's nefarious activities is boundless.

I object. With climate change, population control is mandatory to achieve climate equilibrium along with equality on earth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.