Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Supreme Court: Amy Coney Barrett’s legitimacy crisis, in just 2 numbers - Vox

The problem here is that not every person is represented equally.

altschmerz 9 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She got sworn in last night, and there was a LOT of swearing everywhere.

Perhaps the large blue states ought to split themselves into smaller chunks, ensuring to have at least 1 or 2 large cities in each portion to keep it blue. That way, New York and California could add to the number of Senators they get and the number electors they send to the college.

Also, DC needs to become a fucking state. No taxation without representation!

@altschmerz

It seems to me that it could be bad if IL is split. I think most of the blue votes are in and around Chicago so the northern end would go blue but probably the southern end would go red.

I think NY could easily be split in three safely. NYC can of course be a state itself, same goes for long Island, and upstate can be a state with Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse ensuring that it remain blue.

No use in whining. Start winning and control the levers of power. The whining time should be over sooner or later. We have been doing it for 4 years instead of asking our own Democratic leaders what they should o or change.

"if voting made a difference, they wouldnt let us do it" ?

Hahahaha.

Just wrong

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 27, 2020

Not encouraging times in the long term for government power and voting rights.

It’s time to await what Associate Justice Barrett does.

This is just bullshit! I'm just tired of it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547098
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.