Agnostic.com

2 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Try this, if you have the background to pull it off, I have...
Get in a conversation with a "born again" fundamentalist Christian as a "born again" fundamentalist Christian yourself and trust me you better know your Bible.
Start advocating and emphasizing the humanistic teaching of Jesus, like "What you have done to the least of these you have done also to me." (a passage that always comes to mind when children separated from their parents comes up) and watch these people explain to you why Jesus doesn't mean what Jesus says and watch them laboriously explain how Jesus was a Conservative Trump supporter or the equivalent, I did it in the 80's when Conservative Jesus was a Reagan supporter.
Christianity isn't a belief, it's the backbone of residual fascism in America.
Evangelicals could not give less of a fuck about the refuge children that our government stole from their parents.
So much for their love of Biblical Jesus, they serve Conservative Jesus, and that bastard is a mother fucker.

28% identify as secular. I think it's closer to 60%. People go to church because they have to make appearances. Nobody is stupid enough to actually believe that shit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547501
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.