Agnostic.com

2 1

We are fast becoming an overt militarized police State under trump!!!

Trumps wants our law enforcement personnel to be come SS Gestopo Fascists Storm Troppers at his beck and call fully at his command!!!

[thefreethoughtproject.com]

of-the-mountain 9 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Vote and prepare to riot if By-Don doesn't happen. I truly think u$A is at a defining moment of time from which it might not survive (either way the election goes). Oh well. Just another dopey attempt by humans to create a society. My feeling is that China will fill the vacuum created when u$A implodes or recedes from world stage. That, imo, is good because Xi isn't putting up with religion. He's crushing it in any way necessary. Religion is a fatal plaque so I support doing that.

It is already happening trump’s backed police riot attacking and pulling children and a baby away while beating their parents in front of them!!!

[thefreethoughtproject.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.