Agnostic.com

7 11

This is sickening, I had no idea that Harrison Arkansas was this bad.

Lorajay 9 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What do you expect from a region that is mostly made up of inbred, dumb, ignorant hillbillies? Nice to see the abundance of Christian love on display, since I'm sure the vast majority of these assholes attend church regularly. Makes me appreciate Iowa, tho I'm sure if I held up a BLM sign in my town, the response wouldn't be that much better.

I'd agree that all lives matter.

Really? If you've never had a supreme court case decide if you have the same rights as others, you have privilege.

@prestonw1243 Hahahaha. You liberals are funny.

Harrison was the home of a KKK television broadcast years ago. They might call themselves Altright tv nowadays.

Makes me think of my childhood home in Alabama, I’m so homesick, like when I think of my childhood home, it makes me sick, and people wonder why I have “issues” with the South.

I have encountered racists in Wyoming. You can't get much whiter than Wyoming. The only Black person l saw was a truck driver and he didn't stop. In South Dakota they treated Native Americans they way many people in the South treat Black people. Starting with our European ancestors way too many White people just have to hate people of color with no real reason.

This is basically most white people in America. I'm in Philadelphia and with the riots going on right now, Trump prolly just won Pennsylvania and will probably get reelected. Get used to the racism.

@StarvingArtist Don't be surprised by racism is what I mean. This is the way it is everywhere but just in the south.

Not surprised it's very bad there

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 28, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547649
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.