Agnostic.com

33 3

What's better: tacos or pizza?

It has come to my attention that some people do not like tacos as much as pizza. This makes no sense. Do they live in an impoverished land where the wonderful variety of tacos has been relegated to the mere bland offerings of Taco Bell? Is it possible to fold an entire pizza in half in one hand and, by tilting your head, shove half of it into your mouth all at once? This is important! I need to know.

• 2 votes
  • 4 votes
ejbman 7 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love pizza. I like Mexican food better then just tacos.

Can't vote I love them both and just worked my first day at taco bell today.
A taco pizza however sounds so yummy.

I no longer can eat such food, but back when I could eat anything I loved them both equally.

I like pizza, but I LOVE tacos. And I have the privilege to live where we know how to make 'em!! New Mexico rules, my babies.

As a kid riding my bike, I would on occasion fold my Tony's pizza in half like a taco. With the b-b-q grippo's as a filling and a cold Dr. Pepper there wasn't anything better.

Tippa Level 5 Apr 11, 2018

I feel tacos are overrated. But there are some really good ones out there.

Remi Level 7 Apr 11, 2018

I have to give tacos the nod just because they are easier to make at home unless you are okay with frozen remade pie. Beans and rice as side dishes too where pizza flies solo (not counting salad).

Aw...don’t make me choose!!! Taco Pizza?!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54795
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.