Agnostic.com

12 10

Does anyone else become more afraid of the outcome as election day approaches??
I have a headache that is getting progressively worse as the days drag on 😟

freeofgod 8 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am more concerned about the time between when the results are official and January 20, 2021! If he loses, I can’t imagine the shit storm Trump will unleash in those two and a half months.

That's the real concern. We know how far tRump will go but who will back him.

It is certainly causing some anxiety.

Yes it is

Yeah, I'm scared: 10/30/2020 In four nights from now the America we all knew dies. Hope I'm wrong. β€œIN CALIFORNIA, YOU HAVE A SPECIAL MASK. YOU CANNOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TAKE IT OFF. YOU HAVE TO EAT THROUGH THE MASK.”: [united-cats.com]

The fear is real, no one has ever tried to game an election like this. Texas early voting surpassed the total 2016 turnout, turnout in heavily democratic area nationwide is up, but we don't know how many of these are Covid early votes

I don't care anymore. It is a perpetually rigged shit show. If I die tomorrow I am not afraid wither way.

I’m not at all concerned. I’m pretty confident in my candidate of choice winning and if I’m wrong; I live in the middle of BFE surrounded by trees. Those people won’t put the effort into coming out here.

Prepare for the possible worst outcome,, trump relelection, but be be prepared to party like 1999 if Biden wins.

If Biden wins I won't be thumbing my nose at any trumpsters as they probably would be to me . Also if Biden wins we stand a good chance at taking the senate , something to really be excited about . I was dissapointed in 16 and if it happens again it may put the country in such a tail spin that there will be a a lot coming over to the left when they discover that trump is not the chosen one and has robed them blind .

I'm just hoping it's not as ugly as it could be. [salon.com]

I' ve done all that I can , I'm not afraid just concerned .I believe trumpsters and republicans should be concerned also . What ever the result I'll have to accept them . It will be a test of our democracy though . fingers crossed

I'm so stressed out that I can barely play my online scrabble games. I always watch Rachel Maddow but this week it's too depressing.

Nope..it's gonna be nasty who ever wins..

Yeah, it's a bit pointless when you don't have a horse in the race. It's like, either way, it's going to be disappointing and infuriating.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548183
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.