Agnostic.com

5 1

What do people in this community make of the anti-French rallies in Muslim countries? [bbc.com]

anglophone 8 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It does not all lot of good for those Muslims who have been trying for years to get people to believe that only a small proportion of all Muslims are dangerous loonies, to have large crowds of said loons dancing on French flags while trying to burn said flag at the same time thus setting themselves on fire and having to have their fellow protesters violently kick the flames out.
All to prove how reasonable it is to fly in to an insane rage over a cartoon picture of a long dead camel herder.

Part of me wishes to enrage that tiny section of the Muslim community even more.

@anglophone What makes you so sure it's only a tiny segment?

@barjoe just to note I did not say tiny, I said "a small proportion" if it is reasonable to think of 0.5% as a small portion of the worldwide Islamic population that still means, frighteningly, 9,000,000 "dangerous loonies" willing to kill for offence taken at a representation of the dead camel herder.

@LenHazell53 No you did not. @anglophone did above and that's who I was replying to.

@barjoe I am far from sure. It is only my best guess on the basis of the information available to me.

Religion is so bad!

Many are calling for a boycot of French goods. No problem. Buy French and don't buy anything made in Turkey, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc. That's a lot of cheap Asian clothing, for a start, not to mention cheap fridges and washing machines from Turkey.

They're a bunch of savage murderers. It's in the Quran.

In my community they have calf fry rallies or festivals(cooking testacles of calfs and bulls). Let us just hope muslims doesn't take french fries the same way.

Word Level 8 Oct 30, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.