Agnostic.com

60 14

Being single

How many of you are sick of being single?

hOtMeSs2017 4 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not really, got my cat!

Coldo Level 8 Apr 10, 2018

I am tired of it. After wasting a ton of time and effort on dating sites, I joined this site with the intention of meeting an attractive lady of an appropriate age range with no kids and similar beliefs. I haven't met any so far, but there are lots of interesting and friendly people nonetheless.

Getting back out there again.

I am more sick of offering my love only to have it rejected than being single.

I can't help it. I love even when I know I will get hurt. It's just who I am.

I like it. I don't have to put up with anyone else's bullshit.
Being coupled-up is overrated.

I wouldn't say I'm sick of being single, but I'm feeling like I'm ready to meet someone I want to see often and build a relationship with.

I wouldn't say I'm sick of it exactly but i do want someone to be with and share a life

I'm not sick f being single and it has benefits. id like some female company but I don't need it.

I enjoy every minute of it. It has almost been 2 years now. May 1st.

I would not give up my single lifestyle, my being free to do as I please, to spend time with anyone I please, for anything.

It's an interesting question. I have made my life happy, with just me and my kids. Sure, I have moments where the lonliness is sto strong that it overwhelms me, but I'd rather be lovely than modify my life for the wrong people.

I'd love to find someone - someone who's life fits with mine. But it either will happen, or it won't. Either way, I stil have to keep on living.

I'd settle for dating someone for more than a week without doing something weird to scare them off.

Duke Level 8 Apr 10, 2018

Not really sick, just interested in finding cool people to hang out with. I enjoy being alone quite a bit. Once in a while finding a cute girl to take home is totally fine with me.

Not exactly sick of it, I won't lower my standards just to be not single. I've seen too many people do that and get involved with someone who's not right for them. I'd rather be single than miserable.

While I long for companionship, I have a busy an unconventional enough life that a full-time significant other would be a challenge.

I know how to be alone my imagination is boundless, there is no rule says that I have to like it.

Not me.....

I think that I am sending out some very serious "I DON'T CARE" vibes. I'm Not exactly Mr. Charming lately......

twill Level 7 Apr 10, 2018

After going a stretch of years being attached, I'm content for the time being to be single.

Not really "sick of" more like "accustom to."

Living roughly in the middle of nowhere populated almost entirely by theists, my standards for an acceptable/atheist partner are virtually unachievable so I have come to terms with living alone.

Right here!

I definitely miss having someone special in my life. I have severe social anxiety and having my "person" really helps.

But do you want a person to enjoy life with or to fix your anxiety?

Enjoy my life with for sure. I still have anxiety even when I'm in a relationship. Its nice to have someone to talk about it with among other things. In all honesty I'm just lonely and I miss having meaningful company and conversation.

I'm n+0

Single is good but if you're asking about getting married, I can wait. Maybe a nice girlfriend is what I need. Or would that make me not single?

I'm sick of it. Yeah, sure, I know how to be alone and independent and bla bla fuckity fuck, but as someone else here already said, there's no rule says I have to like it. Because I don't. But I'm shite at finding a lady willing to date me, so there I am.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.