Agnostic.com

60 14

Being single

How many of you are sick of being single?

hOtMeSs2017 4 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments (51 - 60)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do like the freedom that comes with being single, but there is some lonliness that comes with it as well. If you have a good relationship with someone but can't be with them all the time - it's still good being single. Having communities of people like this to talk to is a bonus.

I am tired of it too.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

Been single all my life because no woman wants me..

I think you been single all your life because you didn’t need to be with a woman bad enough not because no woman wants you. The needs was behind most of the inventions.

I really don’t care.

Being single or involve has its good and bad and for now concentrate in the goodness of being single untill the luky person come. Some yoga and meditation will help you to concentrate in whatever you like.

So you consider someone finding YOU as being "lucky?" Wow.

When you find someone YOU feel you are lucky to meet, then you will know it's really love, not self love.

@birdingnut we going both to be lucky

Sick almost cold dead.....

Yep. It can be quite depressing sometimes.

I'm n+0

Not really "sick of" more like "accustom to."

Living roughly in the middle of nowhere populated almost entirely by theists, my standards for an acceptable/atheist partner are virtually unachievable so I have come to terms with living alone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.