Agnostic.com

18 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Islam is a male dominated death cult!!!

Child abuse of both little girls and boys is more rampant than we know!!

Just like their abuse of animals, especially dogs then cats!!!

A very sick demented delusional death cult!!!

Despicable!!!
How can any man get a hard on for
a child!!! 😑😑

Hijos de puta!

There is now an update on the bastard's actions at [bbc.com] .

Even more bloody sickening when society and the court turns a blind eye.

That never happened in the Appalachians,right?

The man and the judge need life in prison. Girl needs a divorce.

@Hages, it looks to me like you have some issues to resolve. On your own.

Have you ever considered directing your disgust at the FLDS in the United States who do this as well?

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 2, 2020

Islamic intolerance is atrocious in Pakistan, another example of the US supporting fanaticism that promotes its imperialism.

How true. As long as Pakistan pays lip service to American aims in Afghanistan and similar situations, American money rolls in, uncritically.

That's horendeous!

Sounds to me like the man should die.

@Diagoras Sure. I was going for the quick and easy one.

It's a power issue common with religion

I suppose everyone needs a hobby.....

Isn't this the same thing as in Christianity? The OT says that a woman must marry her rapist. If he wanted sex with her that badly this is the punishment. Of course, if he could afford it he can continue with this behavior and end up with several wives.

Dirty bastards. You call that religion? It's an excuse for everything dirty they do! Their religion is the most f ****d up.

@TimeOutForMe All Abrahamaic religions are f****d up.

All Abrahamaic religions incorporate the OT. Meaning they all base their social behaviour codes on outdated behaviours.

That man should be castrated. He should have his eyes gouged out. His fingers and toes should be smashed to smithereens with a sledge hammer. He should have his hands and his feet cut off. The same should happen to the judges that found in his favour.

This is barbaric, a violation against children, the courts decision inhumane. What law determined that decision? This barbaric forceful behaviour cannot continue. Religion and money ruined our existence.

Occasionally, Acts17Apologetics creates a video worth watching.

This make me sick to my stomach. Those judges are scum themselves.

What is it with these pedos using religion as their cover for their evil, seriously? First christian priests and now this...not the first time I bet and the religious will just shrug and move on. Upsetting and frustrating....

It’s beyond words.

@Gwendolyn2018 Yes, they will be horrified, but do nothing about it and continue on as if nothing happened.

Pedophiles use every excuse available, look at Michael Jackson.
If they're religious they'll claim the religion as an excuse, and if not religious they'll use another excuse.
The fact is they're hurting people, and they can't help it, we should help them by putting them all in one place so we can keep an eye on them easier, and we can provide mental health treatment to help them with their urges.
It's so weird hearing people that support conversion therapy for homosexuals, why the F aren't they trying conversion therapy on pedophiles?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548848
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.