Agnostic.com

53 2

What are your thoughts on online dating?

Has online dating made finding a potential mate easier or harder? Do people actually make real connections?

Tutankhamun 7 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments (51 - 53)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a numbers game

Yes, it does open up more opportunities to meet people that are supposed to be single.

I don't think its made it easier or harder its completly down to the person and applying them selves it really just opened options up for people willing to apply themselves unfortunatly tho in smaller countries it has opened options but has not yelded results across the board...

I have never dated anyone online so I cannot be against it. I find it interesting and would not mind trying it once or twice. It is very hard to get to know someone just by exchanging messages but one gets to know something as opinions can be written very well and to the point.

I do not mean to show self pity but I am very alone in Canada mainly because I know so few people. That can change as I know more. This site may be of help as it has many women with basically the same opinions as I. Honestly, I am more interested in developing friendships more than dating leading to sex although \I see nothing wrong with that with the exception that the friendship may be compromised

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.